Unfortunately the revision evening on Wednesday 27th February has been cancelled due to low numbers of parents able to attend. We will be putting some resources online from the event and a pack will be going home to students this week containing the following:
- Statement of Entry – this is a list of all the exams and coursework students have been entered for. Codes starting with a 2 or J are known as Cash-In entries, these are what join together all the units students have taken, for example in science, to create a GCSE.
- Personalised Exam Timetable x 2 – this does not list the oral or practical exams.
- Exam preparation advice sheet
- Equipment Order Form (if you would like to purchase a pencil case complete with contents)
- Guidance for Students & Parents Booklet
- Top Revision Tips and Reminders & Revision Planner Booklet
- Details of Results Day
You can also download the general information in the pack by clicking this link and choosing “Save Target As”.