The Pupil Premium is additional funding received by Broadland High Ormiston Academy to help improve the attainment of disadvantaged students. Students are eligible for Pupil Premium funding if:
- They are currently eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) or have been eligible in the last 6 years (Ever 6 FSM).
- They have been designated as a Looked After Child (LAC) for more than 6 months.
- They are a child whose parents are currently serving in the Armed Forces.
The funding that Broadland High Ormiston Academy receives for each eligible student is as follows:
- Free School Meals child = £935 per academic year
- Looked After Child = £2345 per academic year
- Serving Armed Forces child = £310 per academic year
Details of how our Pupil Premium funding is spent and the impact that this has had on improving the attainment of our disadvantaged students can be found below.
All schools also receive funding through the Catch Up Premium for students who do not meet the expected standard in Maths or English in Year 6. You can find details of our spending plan below.